Functionality in version 0.9 was regressed in version 0.10. This Release Note is not applicable anymore.
Go2Group is please to announce the release of Client Certificate Authentication 0.8.
This release enables:
- Logging feature for Stash (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Stash+debug+logging)
- Allows users to login with email values
In general, the process to upgrade is:
- Stop the application
- Replace the CCA library for JIRA, Confluence & Bamboo
- Go to Stash > Administration > Manage Add-On and upload the Stash Add-on
- Restart all apps for the new application to take effect
You have to be logged on to JIRA to view the issues