- SYNAPSENG-2623 Change User Name to User ID
- SYNAPSENG-2629 [Customer][Requirement]: '500java.lang.StackOverflowError …' pops up if user try to drag and drop a Parent Requirement to its Child Requirement.
- SYNAPSENG-2622 [Test Case & Defect]: Code lines are presented as issue key tooltips.
- SYNAPSENG-2621 [Customer][SynapseRT Reports]: 'Tester' information shows nothing in several reports after 'Username' is changed.
- SYNAPSENG-2620 [Customer][SynapseRT Reports]: 'Test Case Execution Report' & 'Execution Date wise Report' cannot be generated with 500 error after 'Username' is changed.
- SYNAPSENG-2619 [Customer][Test Cycle]: 'Tester Statistics' panel is gone after 'Username' is changed.
- SYNAPSENG-2618 [Customer][Test Cycle]: The corresponding 'Tester' information is cleaned in any 'Test Cycle' after 'Username' is changed.
- SYNAPSENG-2617 [Customer][Gadget]: 'Test Run Assigned to Me' & 'Test Case Executions by Tester' gadgets cannot work if 'Username' is changed.
- SYNAPSENG-2615 [Requirement]: Code lines are presented as issue key tooltips.
- SYNAPSENG-2609 [Configuration]: 'Requirement' issue type should NOT be recreated after reinstalling synapseRT.
- SYNAPSENG-2597 [Performance]: 'Requirements' page cannot be completely loaded with and error 'Unable to render element due to an error' when there is large amount of data (25000 requirement issues).
- SYNAPSENG-2596 [Test Case]: Test Case issue cannot be opened with 500 error if there are some scripts in steps.
- SYNAPSENG-2574 [Performance][Test Plan]: It takes >20s to load a 'Test Plans' page (5 Test Plans, 3000 Test Cases in each)
- SYNAPSENG-2508 [Test Cycle]: Test Suite will be collapsed automatically after 'Bulk Execution' is done for multiple Test Runs.
- SYNAPSENG-2326 [SynapaseRT Reports]: The exported report file is corrupt and cannot be opened for report 'Test Execution Based Reports->Test Cycle vs. Defect Priority Report'.
- SYNAPSENG-2322 [SynapaseRT Reports]: The exported report file is corrupt and cannot be opened for report 'Requirement Based Reports->Test Case Execution Status Report'.